These wonderful handmade soaps hail from India, totally natural and vegan! As Brexit has caused some issues with receiving goods from the EU continent, I have sourced these to replace the French ones. Each has essential oils to promote Magick and keep you squeaky clean!
- Amber: A resinoid with a sunny disposition, bringing cheer, light and hope. It’s clearing for the the solar plexus chakra (3rd) to allow joy into ones life, balance emotions, attract good luck, eliminate fear, clears the mind, dissolves negative energies and assists with developing patience and wisdom. Amber has a powerful grounding effect and is known for turning negative energy into positive energy. It helps to release unpleasant experiences stored in your body. Gives strength and self-confidence, so fab for healing doubt, with the added ability to preserve magick for longer term goals. Imbues the strength of the Sun for all endeavours and uplifts the spirit to provide courage, integrity. Use before any sun related ritual, spells or Sabbat.
In short: Courage, Confidence, Dispels negative energies, Raises positive energy, Wisdom, Sun Rituals & Sabbats
Deities: Any Sun deities, such as Ra, Sol, Étaín, Hepa, Helios, Istanu, Hyperion, Arinna, Ainé, Belenos, Olwen, Macha
- Sandalwood: Sacred and used throughout time in Asian cultures as an honorary wood to deities, with effigies often being carved from the wood. A great one to utilise whilst meditating to reach higher spiritual realms and to balance the chakra. Normally a base staple for any pagan or holistic cupboard, it allows access to higher self during meditation by raising vibrations within the space. With this in mind it aids psychic development, especially when teamed with another resin scent that increases psychic energies, so perhaps burn frankincense or myrrh during your bathroom routine, or use these whilst meditating after your shower/bath using this soap to get you more in the zone? Used in spells relating to luck and enhancing wishes. Provides balance and purifies the soul and is a great one for any spiritual ritual.
In short: Higher vibrations, Balancing, Psychic Development, Luck, Wishes, Spiritual Magick.
Deities: Any female deities, such as Freya, Isis, Brighid, Rhiannon, Tara, Selene, Diana
- Jasmine: A wonderfully feminine scent, Jasmine is said to attract spiritual love and used in spells or magick regarding money or wealth. It’s scent is said to inspire prophetic dreaming and induce sleep. Use as a means to carry the strength of your feminine deities, such as Selene, Diana, Freya, Vishnu, Isis etc. As it is ruled by the Moon, it makes sense to use its powers such as conducting magick related to its attributes on a full moon.
In short: Spiritual love. Money. Prophetic Dreams. Love. Moon Magick.
Deities: Selene, Eros/Cupid, Freya, Diana, Vishnu, Isis, Mani, Nanna, Nerthus, Sif
Day: Monday for Moon Magick related to prophetic dreams and sleep. Thursday for attracting wealth and money. Friday for love.
- Lavender is a masculine energy herb, related to the element of air and associated with Mercury and sign Virgo. Deities linked with this herb are Hecate and Saturn.
The benefits of the lavender scent has been used for many a year to assist with insomnia by placing a sachet close by the bed to allow sleep and soothe headaches. Washing with this scent will begin those night-time sleepy vibes to lull you away and help you unwind.
Magickal attributes are associated with clairvoyance, so may assist lucid and prophetic dreaming. Lavender is very cleansing, to rid the day's energies and stresses. Ideal for the third eye chakra during meditation to open your mind, promote love, instil tranquility and spirituality. Use before spell work to sharpen your mind and instil a calm focus.
In short: Magick: Sleep,Meditation, Clairvoyance. Consecration. Cleansing, Healing, Psychic Ability. Focus.
Deities: Hecate & Saturn
- Rose: A feminine energy, the Goddess Isis is tied to this flower (as a goddess of life, beauty and Magick) whose hieroglyph depicts a doorway or portal signifying a gateway to knowledge and higher power. Other deities include; Aphrodite, Eros and Adonis, not forgetting Venus who this flower is also ruled by. It’s element is water and sign Libra. Roses can be used to substitute any flower in a spell, so you could use it prior to most spell work utilising flora. Often associated with love and lust, roses are commonly used in love or attraction spells. Unleash your inner beauty by taking a shower or bath with this soap to make you feel tip-top. Rose can be used to invoke Goddess and for healing spells. If you lack confidence, happiness or luck then use your rosy scented gorgeousness to spells concerning these issues.
In short: Magick: Love/Lust, Confidence, Luck, Beauty, Psychic Power, Healing, Portal, Happiness.
Deities: Isis, Aphrodite, Adonis, Eros, Venus, Aset, Heimdall, Idunna, Nanna, Nehallennia, Nerthus, Sif, Sigyn, Sjofna
- Patchouli: An ancient herb used in many Asian cultures has a really strong, earthy floral scent, the oil of which seems to improve with age! Feminine in its attributes it can be used in a variety of feminine based magickal practices. The herb may be used in attraction spells or rituals and it is suitable for both males and females. In use for attraction, it also proves useful for money and prosperity magic, so can be used in its variety of forms for this purpose. Whether it be adding the herb to candle mixes, anointing a green candle with the oil or placing the dried herb into money sachets/wallets. In more recent Hoodoo practices however, the herb has been used for separation magick and has no long standing tradition for this purpose. Promotes passion, love and lust, great for instilling a little something extra to a relationship. Used in its forms for divination and clairvoyance, so can be burned as an incense with other herbs or resins with this nature, added to a blend of oils for anointing oneself, spiritual bath or burning in an oil burner. Used in fertility magick and can be added to sachets, baths, incense and oils. Useful in place of Graveyard Dust if you do not possess the item in your armoury. The oil can be used as a fixative for others in a blend. This soap therefore should prove useful prior to working related to the magick or rituals mentioned, in order for you to charge yourself with the intent.
In Short: Magick: Clairvoyance, Divination, Fertility, Lust, Love, Attraction, Passion, Money, Wealth
Planet: Saturn/ Venus
Deities: Ishtar, Aphrodite, Venus, Isis, Ashtoreth
- Vanilla: A sultry scent, by far the Queen of Magical smells, Vanilla is one of the most loved ingredients in the history of witchcraft- if not mankind in general. The expansive and drawing power of vanilla does not take by surprise any witch that knows his/her craft. In old spell books, it is always one of the main ingredients in spells of love, sensuality, seduction, peace, dreams, luck and good business. For those who want to instils passion before bed....use this! Especially if you are in the market for ahem...nookie magick.
In Short: Calming, Consoling, Soothing, Improves energy, Promotes a happy and healthy environment, Attracts good fortune, Enhances mental stimulation, Luck, Sensual magick
Deities: Venus, Xanath, Aphrodite, Freya, Morrigan, Isis
Each comes in a recyclable cardboard box and weigh around 75g.